With Net Shares File Explorer you can browse your computer shared folders as you do with any PC. NSFE supports SMB (Samba/CIFS) protocol, the one used by Windows computers. Linux and Mac Samba shares are also supported.
You can copy/rename/delete files from and to between your shares and your Blackberry Playbook/Blackberry10/Android device.
You can even play your music and videos over the network without having to copy them, full streaming! Connect to your TV and enjoy!
No third party software is required in your PC, just share your folders as you always do, this means you can also browse and play your NAS shares.
- Get access to your network drives (nass, windows/mac/linux machines).
- Copy/delete/rename files and full folder from/to your local device.
- Adapted user experience for portrait and landscape modes: one browser on portrait and remote&local on landscape.
- Network scanner to find available devices on your network.
- Play your music and video files without having to copy them to your device, real straming!
- Play all the files in one folder, when one track ends, the next one starts.
- On Blackberry 10 devices, quick change between internal (device) and external (sdcard) storages.
See it in action: